Hi, welcome to my blog. This blog is all about kicking the habit of earning money and switching for the easier and more effective method of “Making” Money with the use of passive income streams. We are not claiming to know the get rich quick secret but using the information on this page I will show you how I and many others like me got rich slowly but surely. Over time money rolls in faster and easier with each new stream of passive income.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Passive Income 101

This is a great video I found on youtube has some excellent information. Pretty much sums up my previous post in video form very easy to understand.

2 comments:

  1. Passive income is an income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it.

    Passive Income

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you are right, pretty much all the information you'll need is in the clip. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete